Chris Fajilan-Bech and his wife Theresa, together have worked very hard and diligent to design their businesses, to help others to find a better lifestyle through livelihood projects, reducing the living costs of their 300+ workers, purchasing of affordable land and properties for their clients.
The Fajilan – Bech’s have also taken the time to develop their visions into a reality as Social Entrepreneurs, with Medical, Dental Missions, food drives for the elderly, medecines for the poor, .
Tablas, Romblon Province Office
O69 Bonifacio St.
Odiongan, Romblon Philippines.
TEL.NO. (042) 567-6297
Boracay, Aklan Office.
0910 230 0000
Landline is (036) 288 25 82
Some of our Professional services on offer:
Adminastrative cases on Quasi-Judicial government agencies
Other court proceedings
- 4 Licensed Real Estate Brokers In-House
- Property Developer
- Property Rental Service
- Property Sales and Professional Marketing
- Land / Property transfer
- Investment advisors
- Corporate registration
- Corporate accounting
Government compliance monitoring
Project/Program feasability reaserch
- Tax and Fee Payments
- Purchase of Land / Property
- Land Title Verification / transfer Service
- Lien and Tax Search
- Property Management / Maintenance
- Building Permits
- DENR / DAR Clearances
- BIR Registration / Clearances
- Land Title Processing
- Land holding certificates
- Lien Reaserch
- Due Dilligence
- Permits / HLURB – DENR – DOLE – DAR
- Commercial Developments
- Housing Projects
- Retirement Projects
- Architectural: Homes – Resort – Casino – Golf Course – Commercial
- Engineering plans / development
- Investment search and research
Complete Farming Services on Offer:
- Accountancy Services
- Products storage / warehousing
- Land Clearance
- Land Maintenance
- Irrigation Ststems
- Electric Supply/Connection
- Water supply / Irrigation Systems
- Well drilling
- Land and Property Security Services
- Crop Planting and Harvesting
- Supply first class seedlings – Transportation – Planting
- Sales & Marketing of Land or products
Some of their Social Entrepreneurial projects include:
- School remodeling and improvement of hygiene
- Feeding / vitamin programs
- Providing school books, bags, clothes, shoes, waterproof clothing, umbrellas.
- Medical / Dental missions
- Helping the aged food, vitamins, clothes, funds.
- Supporting 300+ scholarship programs, from kinder-garden to University.
- Supporting young artists, and supplying materials, books
- Supporting Music students, book, instruments, scholarships
- Supporting local community projects.
- Emergency help to victims of Typhoon Yolanda
- Rebuilding homes and school projects after typhoon Yolanda.
- Emergency help to a Ro-Ro passenger ferry-boat in Looc, Tablas 2013, saved over 100+ lives.
- Turtle sanctuary projects– Tablas Island.
- Livelihood Programs
Together the Fajilan- Bech’s saw the needs in the Philippines for a more stable economy, reducing unemployment, while bettering Livelihoods and giving people equal opportunities to sustain their future, each of their business donates a persentage of net to their .